1. Information Collection, Use, and Sharing:
IP Address: Each time you visit our website, our servers automatically gather your IP address and the web page from which you came to analyze trends and administer and optimize the website for you and also to diagnose problems with our Site. In addition, this gives us an idea of which parts of our site, users are visiting. We do not share the log files externally.
Cookies: When you visit Duo USA’s website, we may send one or more cookies – a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets Duo USA help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the site. A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use the website (i.e., the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take on the website), and allow us or our business partner to track your usage of the website over time.
You can control or reset your cookies through your web browser, which will allow you to customize your cookie preferences and to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the website may not function property if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
Information about You: We collect your information when you register for our services. We may collect your personal information as full name, address, phone number or email address and physical information, employment information, education information, marriage history information, financial information such as credit card numbers, and family information as well. Also we gather demographic information like zip code, hometown, gender, age, birth date and purchase history information, browsing history information, searching history information, registration history information, and the content of communications between you and DUO USA. We use your phone number and other personal information to operate our service and enhance the communication between you and DUO USA. We also use your personal information to send you special event information and exclusive offers. By submitting your personal information on the website, you are opting in to receive DUO USA’s call or text or emails and via other forms of communication that you provided. To process purchases, we may require your name, address, Zip code, phone number, Venmo ID, email address and credit card information. We may conduct voluntary member surveys to get members’ valuable information to improve our service. We encourage our members to participate in such surveys because they provide us not only their feelings about our existing services, but it will also allow us to conduct market research for new service ideas.
2. Disclosure of Your Information: We use your personal information when we communicate with you for your matching or notification for our events and news. We may share your information with service providers and partners who help us in operating our services with other DUO companies for matching purposes. We do not share your information without your agreement.
3. Age Restrictions: We require that all users represent to us who are 21 years of age and old. We do not target and collect personal information from users under the age of 21.
4. Security: Our website has extensive security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information in our database to protect your information during credit card transactions and administrative access to our website data. We do our best to protect members from unauthorized access to disclosure members’ information.
5. Data Retention: We retain a members’ personal information for continued services until the members’ accounts are closed. During the membership period, we do keep members’ information to provide our services. After the membership period ends, we destroy all of the members’ documents. We may retain personal information in order to comply with applicable laws, keep accurate records, resolve disputes, prevent fraud, enforce our Terms and Conditions of Service or other agreements, or for any other legally permissible purpose.
7. Contacting Us: If you have any questions about this privacy statement, you can contact us:
3701 Wilshire Blvd. #1122
Los Angeles, CA 90024 USA
8. Effective Date: This privacy statement was last revised on March16, 2019.
Copyright © 2019 DUO USA, Inc. All Rights Reserved.